ACCOUNT MANAGER / EVENT PLANNER
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage with prospective customers.
What does an Account Manager / Event Planner do?
You will provide complete and appropriate photo booth solutions for our customers in order to boost revenue growth, acquisition levels and profitability. You will also be very knowledgeable about our services and products and will be expected to know how to properly manage the execution of our activations.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and through CRM leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of Google Docs
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Commissioned-based upon experience. Opportunity for future base-salary plus commission.Apply Here